Yandex Metrica counter
Penybont - Barry Town United preview and betting tips | 04. 02. 2022 | Getfree.bet

Penybont - Barry Town United BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Penybont - Barry Town United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
67%
12
75%
x2
58%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

1.75

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.25

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

2.75

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.25

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

3.75

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.25

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

over / under home

0.5

over
77%
under
23%

over / under away

0.5

over
73%
under
27%
You might be also interested in

Penybont vs Barry Town United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premier Leagues game between

Penybont and Barry Town United scheduled for 04. 02. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Penybont vs Barry Town United free football tips

The Premier League match will be played on 04. 02. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Penybont is about to win this match with 40.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barry Town United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Penybont and Barry Town United would not finish with the away win with 66.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barry Town United would not lose with 58.44% of probability. And there are 74.8% that the Premier League match between Penybont and Barry Town United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Penybont and Barry Town United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar