Pendikspor - Eyüpspor BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Pendikspor - Eyüpspor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
59%
12
72%
x2
70%

over / under

2.25

over
51%
under
49%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
65%
under
35%

over / under away

0.5

over
74%
under
26%
You might be also interested in

Pendikspor vs Eyüpspor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 1. Ligs game between

Pendikspor and Eyüpspor scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pendikspor vs Eyüpspor free football tips

The 1. Lig match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pendikspor is about to win this match with 28.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eyüpspor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pendikspor and Eyüpspor would not finish with the away win with 58.82% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eyüpspor would not lose with 69.5% of probability. And there are 71.68% that the 1. Lig match between Pendikspor and Eyüpspor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pendikspor and Eyüpspor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.