Probability

more offers
less offers
Pars Jonoubi Jam - Zob Ahan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
34%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
36%
under
64%

3

over
22%
under
78%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
9%
under
91%

4.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Zob Ahan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Iran. Pro Leagues game between

Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Zob Ahan free football tips

The Iran. Pro League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pars Jonoubi Jam is about to win this match with 36.13% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zob Ahan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 32.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan would not finish with the away win with 34.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zob Ahan would not lose with 31.5% of probability. And there are 34.25% that the Iran. Pro League match between Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 41.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.