Yandex Metrica counter
Pars Jonoubi Jam - Zob Ahan preview and betting tips | 30. 08. 2019 |


more offers
less offers
Pars Jonoubi Jam - Zob Ahan

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under



AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Zob Ahan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Iran. Pro Leagues game between

Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Zob Ahan free football tips

The Iran. Pro League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pars Jonoubi Jam is about to win this match with 27.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zob Ahan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan would not finish with the away win with 29.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zob Ahan would not lose with 35.97% of probability. And there are 34.25% that the Iran. Pro League match between Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.13% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.87% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pars Jonoubi Jam and Zob Ahan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.