Probability

more offers
less offers
Paris Saint-Germain - Galatasaray

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
44%
x2
9%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
69%
under
31%

3

over
61%
under
39%

3.5

over
49%
under
51%

4

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

6

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-5
+5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-4
+4

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-3
+3

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-2
+2

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

-1
+1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Paris Saint-Germain vs Galatasaray football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Paris Saint-Germain and Galatasaray scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Paris Saint-Germain vs Galatasaray free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Paris Saint-Germain is about to win this match with 81.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Galatasaray, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 12.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Paris Saint-Germain and Galatasaray would not finish with the away win with 47.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Galatasaray would not lose with 8.87% of probability. And there are 43.76% that the UEFA Champions League match between Paris Saint-Germain and Galatasaray would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Paris Saint-Germain and Galatasaray played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.64%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.