Pansdorf - Kilia Kiel BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Pansdorf - Kilia Kiel

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
11%
12
94%
x2
95%

over / under

4.75

over
46%
under
54%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
47%
under
53%

over / under away

2.5

over
74%
under
26%
You might be also interested in

Pansdorf vs Kilia Kiel football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Oberliga: Schleswig-Holsteins game between

Pansdorf and Kilia Kiel scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pansdorf vs Kilia Kiel free football tips

The Oberliga: Schleswig-Holstein match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pansdorf is about to win this match with 3.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kilia Kiel, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 89.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 7.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pansdorf and Kilia Kiel would not finish with the away win with 11.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kilia Kiel would not lose with 95.38% of probability. And there are 93.52% that the Oberliga: Schleswig-Holstein match between Pansdorf and Kilia Kiel would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pansdorf and Kilia Kiel played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.