Probability

more offers
less offers
Paderborn 07 - Union Berlin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Paderborn 07 vs Union Berlin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Paderborn 07 vs Union Berlin free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Paderborn 07 is about to win this match with 35.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Union Berlin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin would not finish with the away win with 30.15% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Union Berlin would not lose with 32.56% of probability. And there are 37.28% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.96%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.