Probability

more offers
less offers
Paderborn 07 - Union Berlin

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Paderborn 07 vs Union Berlin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Paderborn 07 vs Union Berlin free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Paderborn 07 is about to win this match with 36.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Union Berlin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Union Berlin would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Paderborn 07 and Union Berlin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.