Probability

more offers
less offers
Oxford United - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
5%
12
46%
x2
48%

over / under

1.5

over
89%
under
11%

2

over
89%
under
11%

2.5

over
78%
under
22%

3

over
73%
under
27%

3.5

over
60%
under
40%

4

over
51%
under
49%

4.5

over
42%
under
58%

5

over
32%
under
68%

5.5

over
27%
under
73%

6

over
18%
under
82%

6.5

over
14%
under
86%

7.5

over
7%
under
93%

8.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+2
-2

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+3
-3

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+4
-4

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+5
-5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+5.5
-5.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+6
-6

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Oxford United vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Cups game between

Oxford United and Manchester City scheduled for 18. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Oxford United vs Manchester City free football tips

The England. League Cup match will be played on 18. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Oxford United is about to win this match with 3.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 89.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 7.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Oxford United and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 5.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 48.32% of probability. And there are 46.48% that the England. League Cup match between Oxford United and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 77.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 22.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Oxford United and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.