Probability

more offers
less offers
Oure - Kolding Boldklub

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
41%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
28%
under
72%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Oure vs Kolding Boldklub football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Denmark Seriess game between

Oure and Kolding Boldklub scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Oure vs Kolding Boldklub free football tips

The Denmark. Denmark Series match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Oure is about to win this match with 61.73% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kolding Boldklub, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Oure and Kolding Boldklub would not finish with the away win with 40.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kolding Boldklub would not lose with 18.62% of probability. And there are 40.69% that the Denmark. Denmark Series match between Oure and Kolding Boldklub would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Oure and Kolding Boldklub played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.96%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.