Oud-Heverlee Leuven II - Olympic Charleroi BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Oud-Heverlee Leuven II - Olympic Charleroi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
49%
12
76%
x2
75%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

over / under home

0.5

over
70%
under
30%

over / under away

0.5

over
83%
under
17%
You might be also interested in

Oud-Heverlee Leuven II vs Olympic Charleroi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the First Amateur Divisions game between

Oud-Heverlee Leuven II and Olympic Charleroi scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Oud-Heverlee Leuven II vs Olympic Charleroi free football tips

The First Amateur Division match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Oud-Heverlee Leuven II is about to win this match with 25.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Olympic Charleroi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Oud-Heverlee Leuven II and Olympic Charleroi would not finish with the away win with 49.44% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Olympic Charleroi would not lose with 74.98% of probability. And there are 75.6% that the First Amateur Division match between Oud-Heverlee Leuven II and Olympic Charleroi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.76% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.24% chances. This prediction is based on recent Oud-Heverlee Leuven II and Olympic Charleroi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.