Probability

more offers
less offers
Osmanlıspor - Adanaspor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Osmanlıspor vs Adanaspor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Turkey. PTT 1. Ligs game between

Osmanlıspor and Adanaspor scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Osmanlıspor vs Adanaspor free football tips

The Turkey. PTT 1. Lig match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Osmanlıspor is about to win this match with 45.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Adanaspor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.4% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Osmanlıspor and Adanaspor would not finish with the away win with 36.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Adanaspor would not lose with 27.23% of probability. And there are 36.38% that the Turkey. PTT 1. Lig match between Osmanlıspor and Adanaspor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Osmanlıspor and Adanaspor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.