Probability

more offers
less offers
Osasuna - Sevilla

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Osasuna vs Sevilla football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Osasuna and Sevilla scheduled for 08. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Osasuna vs Sevilla free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 08. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Osasuna is about to win this match with 28.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sevilla, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43.83% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Osasuna and Sevilla would not finish with the away win with 27.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sevilla would not lose with 36.01% of probability. And there are 36.01% that the Spain. La Liga match between Osasuna and Sevilla would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Osasuna and Sevilla played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.