Yandex Metrica counter
Opatija - Hrvatski Dragovoljac preview and betting tips | 28. 04. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Opatija - Hrvatski Dragovoljac BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Opatija - Hrvatski Dragovoljac

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
71%
12
71%
x2
58%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

AH1 / AH2

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Opatija vs Hrvatski Dragovoljac football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 2. HNLs game between

Opatija and Hrvatski Dragovoljac scheduled for 28. 04. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Opatija vs Hrvatski Dragovoljac free football tips

The 2. HNL match will be played on 28. 04. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Opatija is about to win this match with 42.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hrvatski Dragovoljac, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Opatija and Hrvatski Dragovoljac would not finish with the away win with 70.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hrvatski Dragovoljac would not lose with 58.2% of probability. And there are 70.9% that the 2. HNL match between Opatija and Hrvatski Dragovoljac would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Opatija and Hrvatski Dragovoljac played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar