Probability

more offers
less offers
Olympiacos - Red Star Belgrade

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
40%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+1
-1

AH1
94%
AH2
6%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Olympiacos vs Red Star Belgrade football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Olympiacos vs Red Star Belgrade free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Olympiacos is about to win this match with 67.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Red Star Belgrade, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade would not finish with the away win with 43.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Red Star Belgrade would not lose with 16.11% of probability. And there are 40.15% that the UEFA Champions League match between Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.