Probability

more offers
less offers
Olympiacos - Arsenal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Olympiacos vs Arsenal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Olympiacos and Arsenal scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Olympiacos vs Arsenal free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Olympiacos is about to win this match with 31.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arsenal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.58% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Olympiacos and Arsenal would not finish with the away win with 28.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arsenal would not lose with 34.45% of probability. And there are 36.78% that the UEFA Europa League match between Olympiacos and Arsenal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Olympiacos and Arsenal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.