OH Leuven W - St. Liege W BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
OH Leuven W - St. Liege W

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
90%
12
84%
x2
25%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

3.25

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

over / under away

1

over
37%
under
63%
You might be also interested in

OH Leuven W vs St. Liege W football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Super League Womens game between

OH Leuven W and St. Liege W scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

OH Leuven W vs St. Liege W free football tips

The Super League Women match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the OH Leuven W is about to win this match with 73.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, St. Liege W, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between OH Leuven W and St. Liege W would not finish with the away win with 90.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that St. Liege W would not lose with 25.32% of probability. And there are 84.42% that the Super League Women match between OH Leuven W and St. Liege W would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent OH Leuven W and St. Liege W played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.