Yandex Metrica counter
OH Leuven W - Genk W preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

OH Leuven W - Genk W BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
OH Leuven W - Genk W

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
82%
12
81%
x2
37%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2

over
85%
under
15%

2.25

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
71%
under
29%

2.75

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.25

over
58%
under
42%

3.5

over
52%
under
48%

3.75

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.25

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.75

over
29%
under
71%

5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2
+2

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

over / under home

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
32%
under
68%

over / under away

1

over
56%
under
44%

1.5

over
38%
under
62%

2

over
20%
under
80%
You might be also interested in

OH Leuven W vs Genk W football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Super League Womens game between

OH Leuven W and Genk W scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

OH Leuven W vs Genk W free football tips

The Super League Women match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the OH Leuven W is about to win this match with 62.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Genk W, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between OH Leuven W and Genk W would not finish with the away win with 82.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Genk W would not lose with 37.22% of probability. And there are 80.66% that the Super League Women match between OH Leuven W and Genk W would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 71.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 28.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent OH Leuven W and Genk W played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar