Yandex Metrica counter
Öster - Jönköpings Södra preview and betting tips | 27. 07. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Öster - Jönköpings Södra BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Öster - Jönköpings Södra

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
67%
12
71%
x2
62%

over / under

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

AH1 / AH2

0
0

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Öster vs Jönköpings Södra football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Superettans game between

Öster and Jönköpings Södra scheduled for 27. 07. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Öster vs Jönköpings Södra free football tips

The Superettan match will be played on 27. 07. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Öster is about to win this match with 38.21% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jönköpings Södra, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Öster and Jönköpings Södra would not finish with the away win with 67.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jönköpings Södra would not lose with 61.66% of probability. And there are 70.94% that the Superettan match between Öster and Jönköpings Södra would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Öster and Jönköpings Södra played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar