Probability

more offers
less offers
Odense - SonderjyskE

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
38%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Odense vs SonderjyskE football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Odense and SonderjyskE scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Odense vs SonderjyskE free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Odense is about to win this match with 51.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SonderjyskE, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Odense and SonderjyskE would not finish with the away win with 38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SonderjyskE would not lose with 24.3% of probability. And there are 37.7% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Odense and SonderjyskE would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Odense and SonderjyskE played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.