Probability

more offers
less offers
Odense - Brondby

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Odense vs Brondby football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Odense and Brondby scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Odense vs Brondby free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Odense is about to win this match with 38.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Brondby, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Odense and Brondby would not finish with the away win with 32.09% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Brondby would not lose with 30.85% of probability. And there are 37.06% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Odense and Brondby would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Odense and Brondby played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.