Probability

more offers
less offers
Odense - Brondby

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Odense vs Brondby football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Odense and Brondby scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Odense vs Brondby free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Odense is about to win this match with 38.91% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Brondby, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Odense and Brondby would not finish with the away win with 32.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Brondby would not lose with 30.8% of probability. And there are 36.59% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Odense and Brondby would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Odense and Brondby played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.