Probability

more offers
less offers
Odd Grenland - Bodo-Glimt

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Odd Grenland vs Bodo-Glimt football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Eliteseriens game between

Odd Grenland and Bodo-Glimt scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Odd Grenland vs Bodo-Glimt free football tips

The Norway. Eliteserien match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Odd Grenland is about to win this match with 43.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bodo-Glimt, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Odd Grenland and Bodo-Glimt would not finish with the away win with 35.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bodo-Glimt would not lose with 27.79% of probability. And there are 37.2% that the Norway. Eliteserien match between Odd Grenland and Bodo-Glimt would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Odd Grenland and Bodo-Glimt played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.