Probability

more offers
less offers
Oberneuland - Schwachhausen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
42%
x2
22%

over / under

1.5

over
90%
under
10%

2.5

over
82%
under
18%

3.5

over
67%
under
33%

4

over
61%
under
39%

4.5

over
50%
under
50%

5

over
40%
under
60%

5.5

over
34%
under
66%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
49%
AH2
51%
You might be also interested in

Oberneuland vs Schwachhausen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Bremens game between

Oberneuland and Schwachhausen scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Oberneuland vs Schwachhausen free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Bremen match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Oberneuland is about to win this match with 55.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Schwachhausen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Oberneuland and Schwachhausen would not finish with the away win with 36.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Schwachhausen would not lose with 22.24% of probability. And there are 41.51% that the Germany. Oberliga Bremen match between Oberneuland and Schwachhausen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 81.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 18.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Oberneuland and Schwachhausen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 80.59%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.