Probability

more offers
less offers
Nykobing - Kolding IF

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
38%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Nykobing vs Kolding IF football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 1st Divisions game between

Nykobing and Kolding IF scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nykobing vs Kolding IF free football tips

The Denmark. 1st Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nykobing is about to win this match with 42.28% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kolding IF, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.09% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.64% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nykobing and Kolding IF would not finish with the away win with 33.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kolding IF would not lose with 28.77% of probability. And there are 37.6% that the Denmark. 1st Division match between Nykobing and Kolding IF would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.03% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nykobing and Kolding IF played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.