Yandex Metrica counter
Nykarleby IK - Sporting Kristina preview and betting tips | 03. 08. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Nykarleby IK - Sporting Kristina BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Nykarleby IK - Sporting Kristina

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
75%
12
78%
x2
47%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

AH1 / AH2

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Nykarleby IK vs Sporting Kristina football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Kolmonens game between

Nykarleby IK and Sporting Kristina scheduled for 03. 08. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nykarleby IK vs Sporting Kristina free football tips

The Kolmonen match will be played on 03. 08. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nykarleby IK is about to win this match with 53.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sporting Kristina, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.92% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nykarleby IK and Sporting Kristina would not finish with the away win with 75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sporting Kristina would not lose with 46.88% of probability. And there are 78.12% that the Kolmonen match between Nykarleby IK and Sporting Kristina would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nykarleby IK and Sporting Kristina played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar