Yandex Metrica counter
Ñublense - Unión La Calera preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Ñublense - Unión La Calera BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Ñublense - Unión La Calera

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
72%
12
72%
x2
56%

over / under

2.75

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
79%
under
21%

1

over
74%
under
26%

1.5

over
49%
under
51%

2

over
32%
under
68%

2.5

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
10%
under
90%

over / under away

0.5

over
70%
under
30%

1

over
55%
under
45%

1.5

over
37%
under
63%

2

over
17%
under
83%

2.5

over
15%
under
85%

3.5

over
8%
under
92%
You might be also interested in

Ñublense vs Unión La Calera football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Primera Divisions game between

Ñublense and Unión La Calera scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ñublense vs Unión La Calera free football tips

The Primera Division match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ñublense is about to win this match with 43.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Unión La Calera, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ñublense and Unión La Calera would not finish with the away win with 71.88% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Unión La Calera would not lose with 56.24% of probability. And there are 71.88% that the Primera Division match between Ñublense and Unión La Calera would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Ñublense and Unión La Calera played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.54%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar