Probability

more offers
less offers
Nottingen - 1. Normannia Gmund

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%
You might be also interested in

Nottingen vs 1. Normannia Gmund football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

Nottingen and 1. Normannia Gmund scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nottingen vs 1. Normannia Gmund free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nottingen is about to win this match with 73.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1. Normannia Gmund, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nottingen and 1. Normannia Gmund would not finish with the away win with 44.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1. Normannia Gmund would not lose with 13.19% of probability. And there are 42.2% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between Nottingen and 1. Normannia Gmund would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nottingen and 1. Normannia Gmund played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.