Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Ullensaker Kisa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
38%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Ullensaker Kisa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Ullensaker Kisa scheduled for 06. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Ullensaker Kisa free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 06. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 27.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ullensaker Kisa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Ullensaker Kisa would not finish with the away win with 26.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ullensaker Kisa would not lose with 36.12% of probability. And there are 37.54% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Ullensaker Kisa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Ullensaker Kisa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.