Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Tromsdalen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2
+2

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1
+1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Tromsdalen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Tromsdalen scheduled for 27. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Tromsdalen free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 27. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 57.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tromsdalen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Tromsdalen would not finish with the away win with 40.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tromsdalen would not lose with 21.07% of probability. And there are 38.71% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Tromsdalen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Tromsdalen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.