Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Strommen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Strommen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Strommen scheduled for 30. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Strommen free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 30. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 30.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Strommen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.99% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Strommen would not finish with the away win with 29.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Strommen would not lose with 34.48% of probability. And there are 35.78% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Strommen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Strommen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.