Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Sogndal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
38%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Sogndal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Sogndal scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Sogndal free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 26.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sogndal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Sogndal would not finish with the away win with 25.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sogndal would not lose with 36.68% of probability. And there are 37.55% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Sogndal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.12% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Sogndal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.59%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.