Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Skeid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
52%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
50%

0

AH1
51%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
49%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
48%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
49%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
50%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Skeid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Skeid scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Skeid free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 35.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Skeid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Skeid would not finish with the away win with 32.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Skeid would not lose with 32.01% of probability. And there are 35.33% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Skeid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Skeid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.