Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Skeid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
29%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
58%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Skeid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Skeid scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Skeid free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 42.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Skeid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Skeid would not finish with the away win with 34.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Skeid would not lose with 28.74% of probability. And there are 36.72% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Skeid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Skeid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.