Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Sandnes Ulf

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Sandnes Ulf football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Sandnes Ulf scheduled for 28. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Sandnes Ulf free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 28. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 32.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sandnes Ulf, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Sandnes Ulf would not finish with the away win with 28.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sandnes Ulf would not lose with 34.05% of probability. And there are 37.19% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Sandnes Ulf would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Sandnes Ulf played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.