Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Sandefjord

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
39%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

+2
-2

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+3
-3

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Sandefjord football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Sandefjord scheduled for 16. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Sandefjord free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 16. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 14.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sandefjord, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Sandefjord would not finish with the away win with 17.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sandefjord would not lose with 42.92% of probability. And there are 39.37% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Sandefjord would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.87% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Sandefjord played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.