Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Raufoss

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Raufoss football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Raufoss scheduled for 26. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Raufoss free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 26. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 34.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Raufoss, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Raufoss would not finish with the away win with 30.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Raufoss would not lose with 32.38% of probability. And there are 36.9% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Raufoss would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.96% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.04% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Raufoss played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.39%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.