Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Nest-Sotra

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Nest-Sotra football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Nest-Sotra scheduled for 21. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Nest-Sotra free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 21. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 26.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nest-Sotra, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Nest-Sotra would not finish with the away win with 27.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nest-Sotra would not lose with 36.38% of probability. And there are 36.38% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Nest-Sotra would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Nest-Sotra played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.03%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.