more offers
less offers
Notodden - Jerv

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Jerv football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Jerv scheduled for 29. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Jerv free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 29. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 36.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jerv, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Notodden and Jerv would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jerv would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Jerv would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Jerv played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.