Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - HamKam

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs HamKam football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and HamKam scheduled for 12. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs HamKam free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 12. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 28.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, HamKam, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and HamKam would not finish with the away win with 28.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that HamKam would not lose with 35.84% of probability. And there are 36.11% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and HamKam would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.83% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and HamKam played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.