Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Arendal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
21%

over / under

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
35%
under
65%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Arendal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Notodden and Arendal scheduled for 01. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Arendal free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 01. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 56.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arendal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Arendal would not finish with the away win with 39.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arendal would not lose with 21.31% of probability. And there are 38.98% that the Club Friendlies match between Notodden and Arendal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Arendal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.