Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Aalesunds

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
38%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
38%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+2
-2

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Aalesunds football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Aalesunds scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Aalesunds free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 18.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Aalesunds, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Aalesunds would not finish with the away win with 21.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Aalesunds would not lose with 41.16% of probability. And there are 37.71% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Aalesunds would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Aalesunds played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.