Probability

more offers
less offers
Notodden - Aalesunds

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
38%
x2
42%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
64%
AH2
36%
You might be also interested in

Notodden vs Aalesunds football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Norway. Adeccoligaens game between

Notodden and Aalesunds scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Notodden vs Aalesunds free football tips

The Norway. Adeccoligaen match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Notodden is about to win this match with 18.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Aalesunds, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 57.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Notodden and Aalesunds would not finish with the away win with 20.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Aalesunds would not lose with 41.61% of probability. And there are 37.86% that the Norway. Adeccoligaen match between Notodden and Aalesunds would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Notodden and Aalesunds played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.