Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Zvezda Perm

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Zvezda Perm football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Zvezda Perm scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Zvezda Perm free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 44.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zvezda Perm, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Zvezda Perm would not finish with the away win with 35.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zvezda Perm would not lose with 27.69% of probability. And there are 37% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Zvezda Perm would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Zvezda Perm played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.