Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Volga Ulyanovsk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Volga Ulyanovsk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk scheduled for 08. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Volga Ulyanovsk free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 08. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 32.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Volga Ulyanovsk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.63% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk would not finish with the away win with 29.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Volga Ulyanovsk would not lose with 33.4% of probability. And there are 36.82% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.47% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.