Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Volga Ulyanovsk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
36%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
28%
under
72%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Volga Ulyanovsk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk scheduled for 16. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Volga Ulyanovsk free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 16. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 51.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Volga Ulyanovsk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk would not finish with the away win with 39.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Volga Ulyanovsk would not lose with 24.94% of probability. And there are 35.87% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Volga Ulyanovsk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.34%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.