Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Syzran-2003 Syzran

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Syzran-2003 Syzran football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran scheduled for 14. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Syzran-2003 Syzran free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 14. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 36.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Syzran-2003 Syzran, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran would not finish with the away win with 32.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Syzran-2003 Syzran would not lose with 31.06% of probability. And there are 36.12% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.89%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.