Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Syzran-2003 Syzran

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Syzran-2003 Syzran football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran scheduled for 14. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Syzran-2003 Syzran free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 14. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 38.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Syzran-2003 Syzran, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran would not finish with the away win with 33.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Syzran-2003 Syzran would not lose with 30.31% of probability. And there are 36.14% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Syzran-2003 Syzran played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.