Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - KAMAZ

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
39%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs KAMAZ football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and KAMAZ scheduled for 24. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs KAMAZ free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 24. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 19.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, KAMAZ, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 58.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and KAMAZ would not finish with the away win with 20.91% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that KAMAZ would not lose with 40.55% of probability. And there are 38.54% that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and KAMAZ would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and KAMAZ played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.