Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosta Novotroitsk - Chelyabinsk

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Chelyabinsk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhyes game between

Nosta Novotroitsk and Chelyabinsk scheduled for 05. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosta Novotroitsk vs Chelyabinsk free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match will be played on 05. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosta Novotroitsk is about to win this match with 44.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chelyabinsk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Chelyabinsk would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chelyabinsk would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Russia. PFL. Ural-Povolzhye match between Nosta Novotroitsk and Chelyabinsk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosta Novotroitsk and Chelyabinsk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.